Lake overnight prices:
$250.00 Adult single
$200.00 Adult double occupancy
$150.00 Additional adult (3rd person & up)
$90.00 Additional child (3rd person & up)
Children are 6-12 years of age. 5 years and under at no charge
Transportation from Panama city:: 1 to 4 passengers $80 round trip
The price includes:
Transfer via motor launch, lunch, dinner, breakfast, refreshments, Nocturnal & Day Safari, lodging and activities (fishing, swimming, and kayaking).
What to Pack
Swim suit, Water shoes, Light jacket
Change of cloths, Sun protection, Towel
Hygiene items, Cash for purchases
Panama Canal Hotel is the place where serious adventure and relaxation meet. Your journey begins with crocodile hunting and monkey island hopping and ends with a restful swing in your own hammock. Hear the call of the wild, experience the sights and sounds of nature in your own background and witness wildlife on a whole other level at this Panama Eco Lodge. Panama Canal and the Panama Canal Hotel are the true experience for the true adventurist!
Duration on the lake: 24 hours
Embarkation at the Gamboa public boat ramp: Departs 9:30 am or 4:00 pm. Returns 9:30 am or 4:00 pm.
Why stay at the Panama Canal Hotel?
- ⌘︎ The Panama Canal Hotel is a floating, eco-lodge surrounded by the sounds and sights of nature.
- ⌘︎ A queen size bed is provided in each comfy room.
- ⌘︎ There’s only a screened wall that separates you from your private balcony and the wild.
- ⌘︎ Enjoy delicious, home cooked meals prepared for you three times a day.
- ⌘︎ Be prepared to be immersed by nature not people. The Panama Canal Hotel houses only 16 guests at a time in their 8 rooms.